let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Comox Valley
Very bright, well kept patio home in desirable Windsor Court. Take in the beautiful mountain views from your kitchen window, enjoy the sun on your patio with a new pergola and some garden and green space or cosy up to your warm newer gas fireplace. This home boasts 10 ft high ceilings, a large master bedroom with ensuite, new appliances in 2018, fresh, neutral paint and newer floors. This end unit in a quiet ...
Two bedroom, 1 bath home in family-friendly Uplands! This home features an open kitchen and living area, two good-sized bedroom and extra space to be used for either extra living area or an extra bedroom. This home features newer siding, a newer professionally installed wood stove, newer flooring, new washer and dryer and hottub. Your fully fenced yard is great for gardens and kids and this location can't be ...
2 bdrm 2 bath Courtenay East 2 level 944 sq ft townhouse is well located in Courtenay East. This 20 unit Complex is walking distance to Queneesh Elementary, New hospital, Nic and Thrifty's shopping center. There is a park and trails just across the street and is on a bus route. Carport attached for covered parking and a lovely patio out back. No age or rental restrictions in the Complex and it allows for a ca...Listed by Royal LePage-Comox Valley (CV)
Home sweet home! This modern 3 bedroom/2 bath end unit townhome is move-in ready. Just 8 years young, it is centrally located in East Courtenay, close to Supestore and shops. Crown Isle, North Island College, hospital and CFB Comox. Featuring main level living with the bedrooms upstairs, it also has a convenient computer nook. Outside, enjoy the patio overlooking your own fully fenced garden space. A contempo...
Beautifully updated ground floor, open concept and spacious 2 bed one bath condo in Courtenay East. Freshly painted throughout (including all cupboards), new laminate and tile flooring, sparkling stainless kitchen appliances and most light fixtures have been replaced. You will appreciate the good sized patio to enjoy the outdoors. This move in ready condo shines and would be perfect if you are just starting o...Listed by Royal LePage-Comox Valley (CV)
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015